Portable – Easy to use – Economical
FlyTek dispensers safely store, transport, and dispenses all types of service fluids. Durable and lightweight, they require minimum maintenance providing years of dependable service.
The benefits of using this equipment include:
Translucent Container: The natural HDPE material makes fluid levels easy to see.
Lightweight & Durable: Easy to transport with precision machined parts to withstand extreme conditions.
Oversize Signage: Color-coded placards make fluid identification easy.
Compatibility: The natural HDPE material makes the dispensers compatible with all fluid types and includes fluid-appropriate seals, hoses, and filters.
Flexibility: All dispensers can be designed as closed containment systems and are easily modified to accommodate accessories such as totalizer or pressure gauge.
- Custom MIL SPEC placards available
- Hoses up to 15 ft. (7 ft standard)
- Totalizing meters (liters or quarts)
- Pressure gauge
- In-line secondary water stop feature
- Closed containment upgrade kit
- Hand assembled to insure superior quality
- Backed by 1-year limited warranty
- Service supported by knowledgable technicians
- Competitively priced
- Readily available, subject to requested custom design specifications
LANDING GEAR SYSTEMS
|Fluid Capacity||2.50 Gal (9.46L)|
|Pressure Output||175 psi (79.38 kPa)|
|Output per Stroke (1/4 pint per pump stroke)||7.2 Cubic In. (120 cc)|
|Hose Length||7 ft. standard|
|Standard Filter||10 Micron|
|MOBILE JET II||VFKM|
**VFKM is the name given to Viton seals when not made
by the original manufacturer.